Category: All Stake Supply
- Bringing life to paved areas25 November, 2020Read More
Have you recently paved a section of your garden to transform into a stunning entertainment area? You have probably been overwhelmed by the countless options Pinterest has to offer for “Garden Ideas 2020”. Your garden is a sanctuary for relaxation and enjoyment. Apart from the outdoor seating and man-made furnishing structures, your paved areas need […]
- When to install and remove tree guards23 October, 2020Read More
Did you know tree guards are an essential protective barrier for your young trees?
- Do root barriers work?21 September, 2020Read More
Australian plants are used to the harsh climate. However, they sometimes struggle to find water and their roots will travel long and far to reach the necessary nourishment.
- How to control coastal erosion20 August, 2020Read More
Coastal erosion occurs when tides or wind carry the sand sediment away from the shore and move them into the ocean. This means there is less land above water and more below.
- Sand bag applications14 July, 2020Read More
When it comes to erosion control, you can’t take any chances. You need tried and tested solutions for your landscaping or construction projects. Sand bags offer an easy, affordable and effective method for all your applications.
- How to clean coir matting24 June, 2020Read More
Coir matting is a long-lasting and durable product. Because of this, you may wish to re-use or restructure the laid mat you already have in your landscape. But before you do, think about cleaning it to ensure the best possible use.
- Promoting plant growth18 May, 2020Read More
Your landscape deserves the best growth and maintenance possible – and that is only going to happen with the right care and attention.