Category: All Stake Supply
- 3 practical uses for grass reinforcement products11 October, 2019Read More
Grass surfaces are often exposed to daily human activities and heavy traffic that cause the turf to rut and wear. If not taken care of, grass areas may become swampy and muddy which lead to ugly lawns and potential damages.
- How is coir matting made?20 September, 2019Read More
Coir matting is one of the most effective methods to fight against land erosion. Whether small or large-scale land projects, soil erosion can be costly and damaging. So, having a natural solution is essential, but where does coir matting come from and how is it made? What is coir? Coir is coconut fibre. It is […]
- Problems with invasive root growth28 August, 2019Read More
Your landscape from above may look beautiful and lush, but what happens underneath the soil is just as important. The root systems of your plant life, if not controlled, can cause tremendous damage. Let’s talk about some of the negative impacts of invasive roots and how to mitigate them.
- Differences between jute matting and coir matting09 July, 2019Read More
Soil erosion can appear in many different ways, locations and seasons. We must take the necessary precautions with our land to maintain and even fight the consequences of erosion. After all, it can be costly and hazardous to let it go unmanaged.
- 3 erosion control products for your home27 June, 2019Read More
Apart from being a serious issue for landscaping companies and councils, erosion control is also a pressing matter for homeowners who need a land degradation solution.
- How to install a root barrier07 May, 2019Read More
Even though many benefits come with planting trees in your garden or on nature strips, there are also a few disadvantages that need to be taken into consideration.
- Which pavers are right for your driveway?21 April, 2019Read More
One of the most quintessential parts of any home is the driveway. They can be seen as a symbol of both form and function, providing a place for traffic while enhancing aesthetic value as well.