Category: Erosion Control Products
- 3 Effective Ways to Minimise Soil Erosion23 March, 2015Read More
Soil erosion occurs when land is disturbed by either natural elements or daily activities. Its development is often unnoticed but it brings serious damage to the soil, making it lose much of its nutrients. (more…)
- How to Use Jute Mesh for Erosion Control30 November, 2014Read More
Jute Mesh is a coarse, open mesh material that is made up of natural jute fibres. It is commonly used as an erosion control product.
Jute Mesh is applied to prevent erosion, hold seeds intact, and to stabilised slopes. It allows plant and/or natural vegetation to grow through while keeping the soil in place. The matting is biodegradable and can last 1 to 2 years. (more…)
- How to Install Silt Fences01 October, 2014Read More
Silt fences are often used in construction sites and landscaped areas to prevent sediment from entering watercourses. It is a temporary and cost-effective solution for separating or intercepting the flow of runoff to waterways. (more…)
- A Step-by-Step Guide on Jute Matting Installation30 September, 2014Read More
Jute matting is an organic and eco-friendly geotextile used to protect young trees and shrubs by reducing thriving weeds. This erosion control fabric is also designed to stabilise topsoil and regulate the volume of stormwater (or water runoffs) which potentially damages plants. (more…)
- Plants & Revegetation Products Virtual Tour15 May, 2014Read More
Navigate through our range of landscaping supplies and revegetation products by clicking on the various products in the virtual tour below. Click on More Info for a full description of each product. (more…)
- Erosion Control Products: Animated Virtual Tour22 April, 2014Read More
- Case Study: Geotextile & Erosion Control Products16 April, 2014Read More
Recent installation by The Bush Doctor – NSW Pty Ltd at Clarence Colliery using coir matting supplied by All Stake Supply Co. Pty Ltd.