Category: All Stake Supply
- Why you should reinforce the ground with grass pavers24 January, 2018Read More
In terms of aesthetics, a grassy front yard is the Australian ideal. Nothing says the Aussie dream like a big patch of green on your property.
But over and above the ability to play backyard cricket matches, grass has a range of natural limitations. Because it needs soft, spongey soil in order to survive, asking it to bear a load can be a death sentence for the turf.
- Porous pavers can help reduce carbon footprint11 December, 2017Read More
- Bringing life to paved areas20 November, 2017Read More
Australian homeowners have shown an increased desire to build more ecologically sustainable homes. One material that is suitable for both new homes or integrated into a home renovation is the use of permeable and porous pavers. Porous pavers can provide homes with a unique look for their driveways or gardens, with many advantages over other solid and impermeable paving methods. (more…)
- 3 reasons to choose gravel as your driveway material31 October, 2017Read More
Your driveway has to be one of the most hardy and durable areas of your property. Tasked with taking the weight of all manner of heavy vehicles – most of which will weigh more than a tonne – the task of choosing the right material is incredibly important.
- Do I need to be careful about what I park on my porous driveway pavers?02 October, 2017Read More
Porous driveway pavers are lightweight pavers, usually made out of recycled plastic, that provide structure to surfaces that would otherwise be damaged by traffic, be it from people or vehicles. They are the perfect solution for those who like the look of lawn or gravel, but also want to use an area as a driveway, a parking space, a footpath or a thoroughfare. (more…)
- 3 Landscaping Mistakes to Avoid27 July, 2015Read More
The key to a beautiful, landscaped yard is starting with a good landscaping plan. There are many things that can go wrong with your landscape project, causing inconvenience and costing you money. (more…)
- 3 Steps to Staking Tomatoes22 June, 2015Read More
Tomatoes are favourite amongst most gardeners to grow in their backyard. Since tomato plants can grow quite tall and large, they can have a tendency to fall over. Staking newly-planted tomatoes is a great solution to keep them from falling over and damaging the tomatoes. (more…)