Category: All Stake Supply
- Caring for your plants during their early stages of life27 July, 2018Read More
When it comes to developing a new garden, it’s imperative that you understand the appropriate methods of plant care, especially when the plants are in their early stages of life. From adequate watering to using garden stakes, here are some tips on caring for your young plants. (more…)
- Maintaining your driveway pavers24 May, 2018Read More
The first step to making your home an attractive one is getting your driveway right. Driveway care is a lot more important than many people think, and driveways have far more importance in a homes first impression than many people think. Particularly if your driveway consists of a surface like porous pavers, regular maintenance is key in ensuring the overall ambience of your home is a good one. (more…)
- Why investing in grass pavers is more important than you think26 April, 2018Read More
Whether you’ve recently decided to pave an area of your home, or you’ve begun to realise that it’s time to upgrade an already paved area. With an abundance of paver types out there, it can be difficult to make a decision, especially if you’re not too familiar with pavers. Grass pavers, or porous pavers, are one of the best investments when it comes to pavers (more…)
- The different kinds of porous pavers and how to select the correct one26 March, 2018Read More
If you’re in the process of installing a driveway, carpark or just any hard surface for any reason, you may have come across porous pavers. Also known as permeable pavers, they’re the best way to care for the environment whilst providing a solid foundation for your vehicles and a nice-looking surface.
- Driveway pavers vs gravel: The pros and cons13 February, 2018Read More
As two of the most common driveway surfaces available, the choice for many a driveway owner when resurfacing this part of their property will come down to two – gravel or pavers.
- Why you should reinforce the ground with grass pavers24 January, 2018Read More
In terms of aesthetics, a grassy front yard is the Australian ideal. Nothing says the Aussie dream like a big patch of green on your property.
But over and above the ability to play backyard cricket matches, grass has a range of natural limitations. Because it needs soft, spongey soil in order to survive, asking it to bear a load can be a death sentence for the turf.
- Porous pavers can help reduce carbon footprint11 December, 2017Read More