- Why porous pavers are perfect for commercial landscapes22 June, 2017Read More
Commercial landscapes offer up a very unique set of challenges for the organisations that possess them. They need to be beautiful, functional and easy to maintain, and they need to do all this while conveying a certain level of professionalism. A commercial landscape embodies the organisation which it fronts; it gives passers-by insight into how […]
- Can I lay a gravel driveway myself?01 June, 2017Read More
As far as driveway materials go, gravel is the simplest material to deal with by far. Rather than needing to clinically lay pavers or professionally pour concrete.
- What are garden stakes used for?11 May, 2017Read More
The humble garden stake is a staple for many a backyard gardener. But for those without a green thumb, what do they do? Why do you need them?
- 5 reasons why you should choose a gravel driveway31 January, 2017Read More
The options are many and varied – you’ve got the choice of concrete, paver, bitumen and (if you’re brave enough) turf. But in many situations, one driveway finish stands head and shoulders above the rest – gravel. Gravel driveways have forever been a popular choice for homeowners because they bring a wealth of advantages to […]
- Porous, brick or concrete pavers: Which driveway option is best?27 December, 2016Read More
Your driveway links your street to your home or garage. It often bears the weight of cars and other vehicles and therefore must be durable and reliable. It is also one of the first features people notice about your home.
- Types of erosion impacting our sunburnt country16 November, 2016Read More
We live in a sun-blessed country, with an ever-evolving landscape. Sustainable, natural and affordable erosion prevention materials, such as jute matting and coir fibre meshes, are now more readily available than ever. However, soil erosion continues to be a major issue in both urban and rural Australia, causing problems in agriculture and catchment management.
- How a paved driveway can add value to your home28 October, 2016Read More
Are you having a quiet debate about the pros and cons of paving your driveway? Well, perhaps we can help settle that argument for you. With the development of affordable, attractive and environmentally friendly driveway pavers, many homeowners and investors are seeing the potential increase in value that a pleasant driveway can add to their […]