Miracell is a ground reinforcement solution. The cell structure is a strong and flexible, three dimensional, “honeycomb” grid, providing soil stabilization. It restricts downslope migration in slope applications, provides an even distribution of weight when applied under paved and unpaved areas and provides stability when used on top of soft subgrades. The cells can be backfilled with several materials including, topsoil and aggregate to hold its structure and give strength but still allowing the free movement of water and nutrients to create a healthy soil environment.
The product is supplied in easy to install panels that are delivered flat and then opened on site for filling.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Flexible and easy to install
- Strong and light
- Rigorously tested to independent standards
- Low ongoing maintenance
- Cost effective option to more expensive construction options
- Allows for a natural vegetation cover to the installation area
- The material allows for the lateral movement of air and water.
- Sloping embankments
- Road widening schemes
- Access roads and parking areas
- Pavement sub bases
- Containing river banks
- Dam faces and spillways
- Tree root protection
Panel 2.56 (w) x 12.2m (l) x 100mm (d)
Cell 40.6cm and 48.8cm
Covers 21.376 sqm
Recommended Pin 300mm Steel U Shaped