- Three Tips to Tree Staking22 October, 2015Read More
When it comes to planting young trees, landscapers often choose to stake them to support and protect the tree and help them grow properly. Trees, as they grow, need to adapt to their environment increase their root ball and develop the capacity to support the tree crown. Staking a tree can help develop these attributes […]
- Best Grass Pavers for Homes26 August, 2015Read More
Grass pavers are perfect for outdoor trafficked areas that are prone to be used as driveways, car parks, and pedestrian thoroughfares. Homeowners who often park on grass also use grass pavers as ground protection.
- Four Tips for Revegetation Programs18 August, 2015Read More
Soil preparation is vital to successful revegetation encouraging the development and survival of tube stock. This involves soil conditioning, weed control, erosion prevention and correct planting techniques. When preparing your revegetation site, here’s four things you need to do:
- 3 Landscaping Mistakes to Avoid27 July, 2015Read More
The key to a beautiful, landscaped yard is starting with a good landscaping plan. Many things can go wrong with your landscape project, causing inconvenience and costing you money.
- 3 Steps to Staking Tomatoes22 June, 2015Read More
Tomatoes are favourite amongst most gardeners to grow in their backyard. Since tomato plants can grow quite tall and large, they can tend to fall over. Staking newly-planted tomatoes is a great solution to keep them from falling over and damaging the tomatoes.
- 3 Winter Vegetable Planting Tips02 June, 2015Read More
The cooler season can be a tough time for plants and vegetables. It takes extra work to give them the sufficient nutrients, protection and care to survive.
- 5 Trendy Landscape Supplies for Sustainable Gardening04 May, 2015Read More
Make your garden look trendy and healthy with our sustainable gardening tips.