- Save your lawn with park on grass solutions25 May, 2016Read More
With housing blocks getting smaller, luscious green grass often gets the chop to maximise car spaces, but now new technology means you can keep your grass and even park on it. Park on grass solutions means you can keep the green recreational spaces you love and also use them as car parking or as a […]
- Find the best garden stakes for your plants25 April, 2016Read More
Knowing whether to support your plants with garden stakes or let them sprawl freely is a concern of experienced gardeners and new green thumbs alike. Here is some advice for common plants on when to use garden stakes and what type to use. You can find all the required landscape supplies Sydney wide.
- Which grass, turf or gravel reinforcement is right for you?29 March, 2016Read More
Grass, turf and gravel reinforcement are increasingly in demand landscape supplies in Sydney, customers are looking for a grass surface that is both natural-looking and durable. While you may have needs for durable and strong surfaces on your property, councils generally require a percentage of your commercial or residential property to be soft landscape. Grass […]
- Park on Grass and You Can Damage Your Lawn16 February, 2016Read More
Don’t damage your lawn by parking recklessly! Here are the top three reasons why your grass might be getting damaged.
- Do You Have an Accident-Prone Green Thumb?29 January, 2016Read More
Have you made costly mistakes in your garden or veggie patch? If so, you may recognise some of these concerns.
- Where You Park Can Damage Your Turf22 January, 2016Read More
Don’t damage your turf by parking recklessly! Here are the top four reasons your turf might be getting damaged.
- Salvation for a Struggling Lawn23 December, 2015Read More
What lengths do you have to go to in the name of protecting your grass? Do you have guests or family that park on grass without thinking of the consequences? Grass reinforcement products may be the salvation that your lawn needs.