- Bringing life to paved areas20 November, 2017Read More
Australian homeowners have shown an increased desire to build more ecologically sustainable homes. One material that is suitable for both new homes or integrated into a home renovation is the use of permeable and porous pavers. Porous pavers can provide homes with a unique look for their driveways or gardens, with many advantages over other […]
- 3 reasons to choose gravel as your driveway material31 October, 2017Read More
Your driveway has to be one of the hardiest and durable areas of your property. Tasked with taking the weight of all manner of heavy vehicles – most of which will weigh more than a tonne – the task of choosing the right material is incredibly important.
- Do I need to be careful about what I park on my porous driveway pavers?02 October, 2017Read More
Porous driveway pavers are lightweight pavers, usually made out of recycled plastic, that provide structure to surfaces that would otherwise be damaged by traffic, be it from people or vehicles. They are the perfect solution for those who like the look of lawn or gravel, but also want to use an area for a driveway, […]
- Why porous pavers are perfect for commercial landscapes22 June, 2017Read More
Commercial landscapes offer up a very unique set of challenges for the organisations that possess them. They need to be beautiful, functional and easy to maintain, and they need to do all this while conveying a certain level of professionalism. A commercial landscape embodies the organisation which it fronts; it gives passers-by insight into how […]
- Can I lay a gravel driveway myself?01 June, 2017Read More
As far as driveway materials go, gravel is the simplest material to deal with by far. Rather than needing to clinically lay pavers or professionally pour concrete.
- What are garden stakes used for?11 May, 2017Read More
The humble garden stake is a staple for many a backyard gardener. But for those without a green thumb, what do they do? Why do you need them?
- 5 reasons why you should choose a gravel driveway31 January, 2017Read More
The options are many and varied – you’ve got the choice of concrete, paver, bitumen and (if you’re brave enough) turf. But in many situations, one driveway finish stands head and shoulders above the rest – gravel. Gravel driveways have forever been a popular choice for homeowners because they bring a wealth of advantages to […]