- Which driveway pavers are right for my home?26 September, 2018Read More
Pavers have become increasingly popular for driveways in recent times, and for good reason. They can be made into any shape and colour and come in a variety of different materials, so there’s a style out there to suit your needs and budget. However, which such a wide selection out there, which driveway pavers should […]
- Why it’s important to minimise soil erosion17 August, 2018Read More
Soil erosion is when the top layer of soil is worn away on a certain area of land. This can occur naturally, through wind and rain, or human activities. Soil erosion can ruin the aesthetics of the land and massively jeopardise your ability to use the land for growing crops and so forth. Keeping the […]
- Caring for your plants during their early stages of life27 July, 2018Read More
When it comes to developing a new garden, it’s imperative that you understand the appropriate methods of plant care, especially when the plants are in their early stages of life. From adequate watering to using garden stakes, here are some tips on caring for your young plants.
- Maintaining your driveway pavers24 May, 2018Read More
The first step to making your home an attractive one is getting your driveway right. Driveway care is a lot more important than many people think, and driveways have far more importance in a homes first impression than many people think. Particularly if your driveway consists of a surface like porous pavers, regular maintenance is […]
- Why investing in grass pavers is more important than you think26 April, 2018Read More
Whether you’ve recently decided to pave an area of your home, or you’ve begun to realise that it’s time to upgrade an already paved area. With an abundance of paver types out there, it can be difficult to make a decision, especially if you’re not too familiar with pavers. Grass pavers, or porous pavers, are […]
- The different kinds of porous pavers and how to select the correct one26 March, 2018Read More
If you’re in the process of installing a driveway, carpark or just any hard surface for any reason, you may have come across porous pavers. Also known as permeable pavers, they’re the best way to care for the environment whilst providing a solid foundation for your vehicles and a nice-looking surface.
- Driveway pavers vs gravel: The pros and cons13 February, 2018Read More
As two of the most common driveway surfaces available, the choice for many a driveway owner when resurfacing this part of their property will come down to two – gravel or pavers.