Blog Page 2 of 8
- 3 reasons to choose gravel as your driveway material31 October, 2017Read More
Your driveway has to be one of the most hardy and durable areas of your property. Tasked with taking the weight of all manner of heavy vehicles – most of which will weigh more than a tonne – the task of choosing the right material is incredibly important.
- Do I need to be careful about what I park on my porous driveway pavers?02 October, 2017Read More
Porous driveway pavers are lightweight pavers, usually made out of recycled plastic, that provide structure to surfaces that would otherwise be damaged by traffic, be it from people or vehicles. They are the perfect solution for those who like the look of lawn or gravel, but also want to use an area as a driveway, a parking space, a footpath or a thoroughfare. (more…)
- Why porous pavers are perfect for commercial landscapes22 June, 2017Read More
Commercial landscapes offer up a very unique set of challenges for the organisations that possess them. They need to be beautiful, functional and easy to maintain, and they need to do all this while conveying a certain level of professionalism. A commercial landscape embodies the organisation which it fronts; it gives passers-by insight into how the organisation sees itself, and what they might be like to deal with, all at a glance. (more…)
- Can I lay a gravel driveway myself?01 June, 2017Read More
As far as driveway materials go, gravel is the simplest material to deal with by far. Rather than needing to clinically lay pavers or professionally pour concrete. (more…)
- What are garden stakes used for?11 May, 2017Read More
- 5 reasons why you should choose a gravel driveway31 January, 2017Read More
The options are many and varied – you’ve got the choice of concrete, paver, bitumen and (if you’re brave enough) turf. But in many situations, one driveway finish stands head and shoulders above the rest – gravel. Gravel driveways have forever been a popular choice for homeowners because they bring a wealth of advantages to the table. Here are just five. (more…)
- Porous, brick or concrete pavers: Which driveway option is best?27 December, 2016Read More
Your driveway links your street to your home or garage. It often bears the weight of cars and other vehicles and therefore must be durable and reliable. It is also one of the first features people notice about your home.