- Do root barriers work?21 September, 2020Read More
Australian plants are used to the harsh climate. However, they sometimes struggle to find water and their roots will travel long and far to reach the necessary nourishment.
- How to control coastal erosion20 August, 2020Read More
Coastal erosion occurs when tides or wind carry the sand sediment away from the shore and move them into the ocean. This means there is less land above water and more below.
- Sand bag applications14 July, 2020Read More
When it comes to erosion control, you can’t take any chances. You need tried and tested solutions for your landscaping or construction projects. Sand bags offer an easy, affordable and effective method for all your applications.
- How to clean coir matting24 June, 2020Read More
Coir matting is a long-lasting and durable product. Because of this, you may wish to re-use or restructure the laid mat you already have in your landscape. But before you do, think about cleaning it to ensure the best possible use.
- Promoting plant growth18 May, 2020Read More
Your landscape deserves the best growth and maintenance possible – and that is only going to happen with the right care and attention.
- Which tree guard is best for you?08 April, 2020Read More
Tree guards can be essential to ensuring the survival of your plants and trees – especially when they’re young and vulnerable to external forces.
- What are the effects of soil erosion?06 March, 2020Read More
Healthy and vibrant soil is super important to many individuals, communities and countries that care about proper land management. However, soil erosion threatens vegetation growth and can also cause pollution and affect water quality. It is a vital area of landscaping that we must understand, control and mitigate. At All Stake Supply, we not only […]