- COMING SOON: green-POD – Enviro Seedling Guard20 January, 2020Read More
Green-POD – Enviro Seedling Guard changes everything in plant protection. The innovative green-POD combines natural fibre and clever design to create the perfect guard for plants and the environment. Green-pod protection Benefits: Green-POD – is the new way to protect and grow healthy seedlings. Made from recycled fibre green-POD protects from predators, herbicide and harsh […]
- Tips for successful revegetation15 January, 2020Read More
Bushfires have recently caused a lot of damage across the Australian landscape. Areas of vegetation that have been devastated by bushfire or erosion might be unable to repair naturally. This impacts the delicate balance of an ecosystem.
- Benefits of root barrier installation05 December, 2019Read More
With summer approaching, we want to make sure our landscapes are properly prepared for the increase in temperature. Yes, the extra heat can dry out the ground, but it also helps promote growth.
- Which tree guard is best for you?08 November, 2019Read More
Tree guards can be essential to ensuring the survival of your plants and trees – especially when they’re young and vulnerable to external forces.
- 3 practical uses for grass reinforcement products11 October, 2019Read More
Grass surfaces are often exposed to daily human activities and heavy traffic that cause the turf to rut and wear. If not taken care of, grass areas may become swampy and muddy which lead to ugly lawns and potential damages.
- How is coir matting made?20 September, 2019Read More
Coir matting is one of the most effective methods to fight against land erosion. Whether small or large-scale land projects, soil erosion can be costly and damaging. So, having a natural solution is essential, but where does coir matting come from and how is it made? What is coir? Coir is coconut fibre. It is […]
- Problems with invasive root growth28 August, 2019Read More
Your landscape from above may look beautiful and lush, but what happens underneath the soil is just as important. The root systems of your plant life, if not controlled, can cause tremendous damage. Let’s talk about some of the negative impacts of invasive roots and how to mitigate them.