Woven Poly Weedmat is a polyethylene matting made for weed control in nurseries, landscaping, and horticulture.
The weed mat structure is tight enough to prevent light from reaching the soil so weeds cannot grow, but allows air and water to pass through to prevent soil souring.
- Landscaping and roadsides
- Weed control in garden beds
- The tight weave prevents light from reaching the soil
- Prevents weed growth
- Allows air and water to pass through the weave
- Exceeds Australian Standards
- Economical and lasts up to 12 months
- The grid line is used by nurseries for aligning plants
0.9m x 50m, 80gsm
1.83m x 50m, 80gsm
3.66m x 100m With Grid Lines, 120gsm
5m x 100m With Grid Lines, 120gsm