NITROFORM® slow-release fertiliser has been widely applied by turfgrass and tree care managers as well as professional growers looking for a long-lasting source of N that consistently delivers long-term nutrition to help support root development and sustained growth. NITROFORM® fertiliser granules can be broadcast, or the powder can be suspended in water, spray-applied or root-zone injected for trees and shrubs.
- One of the safest and longest-lasting slow-release sources of N available
- Nitrogen from methylene urea (MU) and UF
- Over two-thirds is WIN
- Reduced thatch development
- Increased growth of beneficial soil microorganisms
- Consistent feeding for up to 22 weeks or longer with fewer applications
- Has less potential risk of leaching into groundwater