Saturaid® is a granular, prolonged release, soil wetting agent used to eliminate problems associated with water repellency (hydrophobia) in soils and potting media.Saturaid® ensures uniform water distribution throughout the soil, providing easier rewetting and improved fertiliser efficiency.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Uniformed water distribution
- Accelerates and promotes root migration into surround soils, especially during transplanting
- Easily applied to the surface or mixed into the soil
- Granular 20kg
- Liquid 20kg
- Saturaid Plus 15kg
- Forestry, Farm Trees and Landscaping projects
- Turf (new and established) to ensure rapid healthy seedlings and roots
- Turf to combat Thatch and Dry patch fungal problems
- Container boxes and potted plants especially indoors.
- Should be applied every month
- Use 250ml per 1000 litres of water per 100m2