Many of Australia’s trees, bushes and other varieties of plants take in a lot of water when they aren’t faced with adverse conditions. This means that once the water has been depleted from one part of the soil, the roots will begin to disperse in order to obtain more water. This dispersion of roots can cause great damage to other plants, as well as walls, footpaths and driveways. In order to prevent damage from root systems, install a root barrier.
Our Root Control Barrier consists of a flexible High-Density Polythene membrane that is designed to restrict the unwanted movement of root growth. As well as this, Root Control Barrier is lightweight and easy to install and maintain and it is far less expensive and flexible solution to invasive root growth than more difficult solutions such as sheet metal and concreting.
Features and Benefits:
- Stops the spread of roots to unwanted areas
- Reduces damage to walkways, driveways, garden beds, roads and infrastructure
- Easy to install, can be cut to shape and is cost-effective
- Joined by butyl tape to form a tight seal, blocking moisture and vapour
- UV stabilised, high-density polyethylene to ensure long-term protection
- Root Control Barrier retains moisture around the root ball
All of the features of the Root Control Barrier are designed to allow it to prevent invasive root growth from causing any damage whilst still allowing it to easily integrate into its environment.
- Colour: Black
- Thickness: 1mm
- We cut to the length and suit to meet your specifications
- Root Control Barrier is also in 50 metre rolls:
- 450 x 1000mm
- 500 x 1000mm
- 600 x 1000mm
At All Stake Supply, we understand that every project is different. That’s why we’ll cut our Root Control Barrier to suit the specifications that you set, so you know that you have the right amount of product for the job. If you need a high-quality root barrier to prevent invasive root damage at your home or site, talk to All Stake Supply today.