Peat Moss is a natural soil conditioner that improves soils that are deficient in organic matter such as sandy or clay soils. It aerates the soil and has excellent water retention properties, making moisture available to plants as they need it.
Peat Moss will also increase the acidity of alkaline or neutral soil making it ideal for acid-loving plants such as azaleas, camellias, hydrangeas, and Daphne. It is also excellent for fern, palms, staghorn, elkhorns, and even roses.
- Premium grade sphagnum peat – PLEASE NOTE: CANADIAN PEAT MOSS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Yields excellent water and air exchange capacity
- Ideal cation exchange capacity
- Provides excellent buffering capabilities
- Saves water by retaining moisture and releasing it slowly
- Saves on fertiliser by reducing nutrient leaching
100 Litres compressed