EconoGrid40™ provides a porous reinforced surface allowing for frequent pedestrian, car and heavy vehicle traffic. An alternative to concrete and asphalt, EconoGrid40 is suitable for both grassed and gravel areas.
The 40mm deep cells on the EconoGrid40 protect the grass roots from damage and the indent cell design allows grass roots to grow unencumbered from one cell to the next resulting in stronger, thicker grass coverage.
Light, environmentally friendly and with a unique interlocking mechanism on each paver, EconoGrid40 is easy to install saving time and labour.
- Parking areas
- Nature Strip
- Caravan parks
- Emergency vehicle access
- Horse and livestock stables
- Patented designed allowing load bearing capacity up to 150 t/m2
- Manufactured from 100% high density polyethylene
- Tested in accordance with ASTM D1621-10
- Aesthetically pleasing and free draining reinforced surface
- Indent cells allow grass to spread and grow unencumbered
- Unique Interlocking system lends to a faster installation process
- Allowing you to park on grass
Grids 638 x 532 x 40mm (3 pavers per m2) Price per m2.
For installation guides please see Orange Download Tab above. Information also available at www.grassreinforcement.com.au